Images - Slide to change vs. pan current picture

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Sep 13 09:02:58 UTC 2011

On Saturday, September 10, 2011 14:41:09 Marco Martin wrote:
> i'm open towards other ways to chose between swipe and pan (I also tought
> about reserving for pan just a small area towards the screen borders)

personally, i think the current mechanism is a good compromise and makes sense
... but the current presentation could use some tweaks. as you note, the
default should be to initially show the image so that it always fits (making
swiping always switch until the user purposefully zooms) and maybe it would
make sense to somehow indicate that the image has been zoomed in some way when
it has been.

humru othro a kohnu se