"Freezes" on Wetab with Meego

Karlheinz Hohm Karlheinz.Hohm at basyskom.de
Mon Sep 12 07:42:02 UTC 2011

On September 9, 2011 at 9:22 PM Thomas Pfeiffer <colomar at autistici.org> wrote:

> On Friday 09 September 2011 20:51:57 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> > I just tested it and it seems to do the trick. No "freezes" so far :)
> >
> > Is it possible to install from that image or is it only for live use?
> > The task switcher still doesn't seem to work, though. It doesn't show any
> > running tasks. This needs to be fixed before it can be used for demos.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Thomas
>
> After a "zypper up" the task switcher works again but the freezes are back
it is possible to do an installation from that, I did install it on a WeTab and
so far it works quite fine here, task switcher is working and no freezes so far

Karlheinz Hohm
Director Development Services
Darmstadt

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736
Karlheinz.Hohm at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer

/--------------------------------------------------------------------/
This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and
for the sole use of the intended recipient only. Any review, reliance
or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies.
basysKom GmbH and its branches and subsidiaries herewith exclude any
liability for third-party information recognizably contained in this
email or its attachments. Third-party information does not necessarily
reflect the opinion of basysKom GmbH.
.