slightly modified keyboard layout including arrow keys.

Sune Vuorela Sune at vuorela.dk
Thu Sep 8 09:28:36 UTC 2011

Hi

I played a bit around with the keyboard and modified the layout a bit.

Changes:
Slightly smaller keys to make room for arrow keys
Introduction of 'european key' (the one that differs the 101/102 key layouts
and 104/105  key layouts, placed between left shift and key tagged as 'z' on
many layouts)
Introduction of arrowkeys
Introduction of some special keys (crtl, alt, escape, pgup and pgdown)
Moved backspace to top row, '-' key up where it normally is, and the spare key
from top row, I have moved where '-' was placed previously.
All this gave room for a small extra key in the zxcvbmn,.- row, so I added a
right shift.

Comments, additions and such is welcome.

Conclusions: I can now use irssi without too much issues, so that's a great
progress. And when my large fingers type zjypper up in konsole, I can arrow
back and remove the j. So must-haves.

/Sune
--
How to connect the mailer?

From the control drawer inside Outlook 4.6.2 you should turn off a ISDN hard
disk to the program on a coaxial prompt for loading a bus over the OpenGL
jumper to the hardware.