RFC: remove resources feature is missing

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Fri Oct 28 12:22:22 UTC 2011

> here there are 2 things: unconnectiong a resource from an activity and
this
> is
> possible already trough the context menu

Well this seems to be more of a usability problem to me. We have removed
the "Add to current activity" / "Disconnect from current activity" (don't
remember
the exact wording) menu items in favor of the more general activity list
so
users can directly add to or remove from any activity, but it seems that
this
does not work intuitively for adding to / removing from the current
activity.
I don't know if just changing the label "Activities" to something more
action-
oriented would already help or if we need a separate entry to add to /
remove
from the current activity, but it has become quite obvious to me that our
current
implementation does not help people finding out how to disconnect a
resource.

> phisically deleting stuff isn't. it is for bookmarks, a similar thing
could be
> put for files..

For files we'd definitely need some confirmation from the user first.