RFC: handle for activity switcher is always shown on top, even on top of apps

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 15:59:00 UTC 2011

On Thursday 27 October 2011, Fania Bremmer wrote:

> ** Implementation Details **
> - handle is shown on top of every app -> problem: if important buttons
> of the app are displayed underneath the handle...

yep, at the moment a notable one that would be broken are the applications of
contact touch (that have similar side handles)

if we decide that is really important we could put in the design guidelines
that applications can never use the side pixels of the screen, and we
definitely can do that
quite invasive tough