nepomuk models progress

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:23:07 UTC 2011

On Monday 24 October 2011, Marco Martin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> i think the replacement for the metadata datamodels are almost ready, the
> activty screen and add resource interface are already ported, going to do
> so for the image viewer as well (would like input from calligra people as
> they port the ui of calligra mobile to it)

I think it's pretty much feature complete. and everything that was using the
metadata model in the plasma-mobile repo was merged.

I would go with merging it, since that's needed to be -actually- tested ;)

from what i tested so far doesn't seem to be any regressions, even tough there
should be some nice improvement already (no weird unexpected resource types in
the activity screen, translatable resource types, resources already added not
appearing again)