nepomuk models progress

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 09:14:23 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 25 October 2011, Sebastian Trüg wrote:
> I only looked at the video not the code (do you want me to?). Impressive!

if you want..
maybe not too useful tough (even tough a couple of eyes to see if there are
trivial mistakes in couldalways be useful)

the code is pretty simple, just as often happen in qml, to have a thing that
can be used from qml is a pretty way needs the c++ code to be long,
boilerplate and unpretty, should all be quite trivial tough