touchy settings UI architecture

Fania Bremmer Fania.Bremmer at basyskom.de
Wed Oct 26 09:09:25 UTC 2011

HI there,

yes, definitely those common UI guidelines and some active app guidelines should
be produced and published asap; its also on my radar.

Thomas, maybe I try to get in touch with you the next days (I am currently still
at the Qt DevDays in Munich), so we can discuss a bit how to approach...

cheers, greetings from munich :)
Fania

On October 20, 2011 at 10:17 AM Thomas Pfeiffer <colomar at autistici.org> wrote:

> > It also struck me that we have no guideline how to set up a UI. Not that
> I've
> > gotten to this yet, but it's probably something we need to work on in
> the
> > future.
>
> If you mean "UI Design Guideline" than that's my bad actually.
> I was going to start creating guidelines but couldn't find the time to do
> them yet.
> I hope I'll find the time during the  next few weeks when I finished
> moving from
> Cologne to the Darmstadt area.
>
> Thomas

Fania Bremmer
Interaction Designer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str.7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 870589-0 | Fax: +49 6151 3969 736
fania.bremmer at basyskom.com | www.basyskom.com

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352 | Sitz: Darmstadt
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr. Ing. Eva Brucherseifer