widget style

Markus Slopianka markus.s at kdemail.net
Tue Oct 18 21:16:51 UTC 2011

On Dienstag 18 Oktober 2011 22:22:21 Marco Martin wrote:

> opinions? ideas?

The second one's buttons look a lot like Keramic, IMHO. And IMO they also look
"disconnected" from the background -- a bit like a pebble lying on a tile if that metaphor
makes any sense to you.
I currently have my Android 2.3 phone next to me and while its buttons and colours follow
roughly a similar style, buttons and background feel more as one piece.
Maybe losing the drop shadow would help...

Overall I think I like the boxy textbox better and the rounded buttons.