Fwd: Re: Re: Fwd: Unlocking for Plasma Active 2

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Mon Oct 10 18:26:40 UTC 2011

On Sunday 09 October 2011 10:05:16 Carl Symons wrote:
> QML widget similar to attached
My initial thought was "no, that way everybody can see what numbers I choose",
but after thinking about it: yes that could work if we ensure that only the
wheel you currently turn is shown.

On the down side this might be rather slow for unlocking. I still remember
those terrible time settings on the N900... and it is another pin you have to
remember.

Cheers
Martin