Fwd: Unlocking for Plasma Active 2

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Sun Oct 9 09:17:13 UTC 2011

> Unless the whole disk is encrypted, if someone steals your device, he will get
> your data anyways. So unless we do encryption, the only purpose of the lock

Don't get me wrong, I didn't post this because I think it is bad to
provide a lockscreen like this, just to point out that it shouldn't
take too much time for us to:

- devise a secure solution, since it can't be done
- having PAM integration as a prerequisite

--
Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard