first settings of active

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 22:09:13 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 04 October 2011, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 04, 2011 19:48:58 Marco Martin wrote:
> > >
> > > We can hook it into the firstrun thing?
> >
> > a launcher into the firstrun applet? sure, can be an idea
> >
> > so there would be an installed script that just launches those two
> > commands, then an icon there called "basic setup" or something like that
>
> I actually thought about the small binary we run, but the launcher applet
> is possible as well. Good point.

update on this:
now policykit works on meego too, meaning that the date and time kcmshell
works as a normal user as well (still asks for the root password, less
invasive and i *think* is possible in some way to configure polkit to never
ask for the password)

so, tomorrow i want to put this in place in the image, this together the
program that populates nepomuk, we'll do a long session about it :D