first settings of active

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 18:59:55 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 04 October 2011, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:

> > > so there would be an installed script that just launches those two
> > > commands, then an icon there called "basic setup" or something like
> > > that
> >
> > I actually thought about the small binary we run, but the launcher applet
> > is possible as well. Good point.
>
> Launcher applet sounds good to me as well. Have we found a solution to
> the polkit-problem yet?

only workable in an acceptable time solution i found is "kdesu kcmshell4
clock" that the very first thing thatshows is a dialog for the root password.
is pretty horrible but i didn't found any way to not make it ask the root
password (even with polkit working it would)
if is as an icon launcher maybe is still kinda bearable...

now, i think it would be possible to have profiles for a particular action
without password, but i have still no idea about