Some of the things needed for 1.0

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:42:08 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 04 October 2011, Carl Symons wrote:

> > --
> > Aaron J. Seigo
>
> +1
>
> I prefer the image on the right hand side...going forward.

duh, i already made the version for the about app and splashscreen with the
one on the left :/
for me is the same, is just a bit of work flipping it now since there was some
work on the base svg (the embossed effect)

> Could you send me the svg of path14745.png? There's one _little_ thing
> I'd like to experiment with.

sure, here is attached ;)

> Previously, I was only responding to Marco and Maurice, not working on
> something else. Don't want to lose the ambiguous orange cross section
> and wheel image. That image is also similar to engineering company
> logos. The presence of several possibilities works well. That's an
> effective image.

yeah, in the website i would put the slice as official logo and the full one
somewhere around as well