Some of the things needed for 1.0

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:29:02 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 4:07 AM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 4, 2011 12:59:31 Marco Martin wrote:
>> aanyways, is it something we are happy with?
>
> personally, i think it's just fine for PA1 and PA2 and we can work on a more
> universal / overarching brand scheme between now and then .. we don't need to
> spend too much time on this, and what you have right now looks pretty cool
> already imho :)
>
> --
> Aaron J. Seigo

+1

I prefer the image on the right hand side...going forward.

Could you send me the svg of path14745.png? There's one _little_ thing
I'd like to experiment with.

Previously, I was only responding to Marco and Maurice, not working on
something else. Don't want to lose the ambiguous orange cross section
and wheel image. That image is also similar to engineering company
logos. The presence of several possibilities works well. That's an
effective image.

Carl