first settings of active

Fania Bremmer fania.bremmer at basyskom.de
Tue Oct 4 11:59:18 UTC 2011

Hi there,

As we discussed already in our workshop, we are currently preparing the
first start up experience for Plasma Active.

We also agreed on having some small wizard that starts in the very
beginning, first start of Active, with the following setups:
- 1: Language (currently default english, preselected)
- 2: Timezone, Data and time
-3: WIFI connection

Design:
- It should be a very simple wizard with a next and back button.
- There should be always a clever default in the textfields, if we
manage to find suitable suggestions, just show them (for example
accessible wifi)
- there should be the possibity to adjust those configurations later
from the normal active UI as well

Who is in charge of that? Any status updates?

Fania

--
Fania Bremmer
Interaction Designer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str.7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 870589 122 | Fax: +49 6151 3969 736
fania.bremmer at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer