Release Checklist Plasma Active One

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Oct 4 07:57:17 UTC 2011

Hi all,

In order to have our first release going smoothly, here's an overview of
material needed, and what we still need. I've attached names to the items, if
you don't feel responsible for an item with your name, shout.

If you are responsible for an item, please give us a status update, and what
your plans are.

Release Engineering (Javier):
------------------------------
- tarballs of
	* plasma-mobile
	* share-like-connect
	* kactivities
	* declarative-plasmoids
	* kde-artwork-active
- patches that apply cleanly to 4.7.2 for
	* kdelibs
	* kde-workspace
	* kde-runtime
- Installation instructions for these packages
- Images with instructions how to run / install

Communication:
---------------
- website at plasma-active.org (domain reg'ed)
	* text (fania)
	* graphics (fania)
- announcement text for
	* www.kde.org and (aseigo)
	* dot.kde.org	(aseigo)
- screenshots / media along with texts
- intro video to include with packages / image
- reviewer's guide (sebas)
- list of recipients (sebas)

Am I forgetting anything?
--