Forum activity

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Nov 30 11:02:08 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, November 30, 2011 11:40:57 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> I just took a look at the official Plasma Active forum
> (http://forum.kde.org/viewforum.php?f=211) and saw that the majority of
> posts is unanswered since several weeks there.

it's pretty much impossible to develop the software and pay attention to the
forums as well; both end up taking a lot of time on their own ;)

for the forums to succeed, we need users who can help other users and triage
difficult questions to the developers for (hopefully quick) answers that can
then be relayed back to the forums

it's really no different than 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc levels of support in a
commercial product in that way

humru othro a kohnu se