startactive, setting environment variables

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Mon Nov 21 14:22:22 UTC 2011

> about dependencies, there is klauncher that has to be killed and re-launched
> to actually work. so i guess there is something wrong in its dependencies.
>
> i see kdeinit depends on nepomuk, lnusertemp
> wait=end (what does this mean?)

Waits for the process to end :) Since kdeinit can start other stuff
(like plasma), nepomuk needs to go before.

I want to remove lnusertemp and to say to the packagers 'make user's
accounts pre-inited' for those.

what is the problem with klauncher? Didn't quite get that one.

--
Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard