startactive, setting environment variables

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 13:24:27 UTC 2011

On Monday 21 November 2011, Ivan Čukić wrote:
> I've been adding env thingies in startactive, will notify when i finish
> them.
>
> Those will be in one file, currently in startactive config file.

yeah, seems nice.

about dependencies, there is klauncher that has to be killed and re-launched
to actually work. so i guess there is something wrong in its dependencies.

i see kdeinit depends on nepomuk, lnusertemp
wait=end (what does this mean?)

not sure if it has to be started before or after, but in the current order
seems to have problems..