Publishing KDE/Active applications to various stores

Laszlo Papp lpapp at
Fri Nov 4 13:21:26 UTC 2011

As you may already know. We are going to have a "KDE Mobile on
Harmattan Sprint" soon. Publishing our KDE/Active applications to OVI
would be nice, if we reach the stage. :)

I am just wondering what people think of publishing KDE Applications
to various app stores (ie.: Ovi, Intel App store, Android market and
so forth).

I have tried to make few points about the available options (pros and cons):

Any comments are welcome. I would like to get a thorough picture about
the situation, and choose responsibly according to my best.

Thank you in advance! :)

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp