RFC: Layout adaption to WiFi feature

Javier Llorente Javier.Llorente at basyskom.de
Tue Nov 1 14:34:26 UTC 2011

On 01 November 2011 at 15:17 Fania Bremmer <fania.bremmer at basyskom.de> wrote:

> Am 27.10.2011 17:35, schrieb Fania Bremmer:
> > ** Proposed Change **
> > - Make the width of the WIFI box bigger, so the WIFI name, key and
> > connect button fit in one line
> > - Store the WIFI key directly (not by popping up key wallet), also
> > after reboot
> > - Dont reorder the WiFis all the time, sort them in a logical way
> >

> Javier, I would like to discuss the layout issues with you - maybe we
> can adjust a bit the interaction and layout of the MeeGo Wifi-Dialog?
>Sure. :)
One thing that would make the Wifi icon more useful is showing the signal
strength directly on the system tray. I don't know if that it's possible atm.
I have also seen that many tablet vendors have the "connect to a Wireless
network" step on their welcome wizards, but that's a another topic.

Greetings,
Javier