Roots to branches

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Tue May 31 20:03:51 CEST 2011

Hi,

Since we are in a state of freeze, and no real development can occur
on master. In order for us to do something real until 11.10.09, we
need to be able to continue normal development.

For that purpose, I've
1) hijacked the libkactivities/resourceinstance branch of kdelibs to
be able to continue the development of libkactivities library
2) created a activitymanager/contour-development branch

If you want to follow (and build upon) the development of
active/contour/SLC it is recommended to switch to these branches. Mind
that those will likely depend on one another - that is master of
runtime will not be buildable with libkactivities/resourceinstance
branch of kdelibs and vice-versa.

There will be more branches coming when we start patching apps.

For those not involved in active development, all these will be merged
into master once it gets unfrozen.

--
Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard