New Plasma active stick image 1.0.122

Stefan Werden Stefan.Werden at open-slx.de
Sat May 28 17:05:34 CEST 2011

Cornelius,

this message seems to come from the chainloader. This means in a very early
stage of the boot process. This is very unusual and it seems the image itself is
broken during download or you have a wrong Image for WeTag. So I think you have
downloaded the wrong image. If using a WeTab please use the WeTab image. This is
now double checked and will work.

regards,

Stefan

Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher at kde.org> hat am 25. Mai 2011 um 23:43
geschrieben:

> On Wednesday 25 May 2011 Stefan Werden wrote:
> >
> > wie have new image on download.open-slx.de/iso/11.4
>
> I downloaded the image and wrote it to a USB stick. When I boot from it on the
> WeTab I get the error "10240768.spl: file not found" when loading the Linux
> Kernel and the system stops to load. Is this a known problem? What can I do to
> make it work?
>
> --
> Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher at kde.org>

Dr. Stefan Werden