New Plasma active stick image 1.0.122

Stefan Werden Stefan.Werden at
Fri May 27 20:14:20 CEST 2011

what device are you using. I just tested a WeTab with the download-version of
the WeTab
[] . I
could boot the WeTab rev.2 with no bios-update.
So do you have more informations?
So currently I see two solutions:
- check md5sum
- dd and do afterwards a sync to insure everything is written to the stick
- dd to a different stick. Some stricks don't boot properly after dd'ing
something to them
So it is difficult for me because I can not reproduce the error here. Also
booting a different device like a Thinkpad works here.
The next step is to find out where this kernel message comes from.

Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher at> hat am 25. Mai 2011 um 23:43