Scoring

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Thu Jun 23 19:48:31 CEST 2011

Hi all,

So, the scoring seems to work well enough - it is pushed to active-
development/master branch.

I'm quite certain I'll find some more things to fix, but it is at least
testable now.

And, as promissed, the query which returns the highest rated resources is
attached.

The ontologies (KExt) will most likely be changed and caching stuff moved
to a separate small ontology - but there'll be no big changes.

After this, contourd doesn't really need to deal with anything regarding
the scores, but we can leave the actual querying in it if we want.

Cheerio

--
So remember when you're feeling very small and insecure
How amazingly unlikely is your birth