webbrowser and share-like-connect

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Tue Jun 21 09:59:21 CEST 2011

On Tuesday, 21. June 2011. 1.24.56 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Quickie: what does share-like-connect need from the webbrowser side? I
> assume the URL currently shown, but ...
>
> * how do I announce this to SLC? Perhaps an example?
> * when should it be announced? On startup, whenever the URL changes?

Like for any other application - link to libkactivities
(kdelibs/experimental, activity-development/master branch) and create an
instance of Activities::ResourceInstance class for each webpage
(tab/window) you open. (and destroy it when you close a web page)

See the APIdox for more info and ask away if anything is not clear.

Cheerio

--
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you
stop laughing.