Fwd: plasma-mobile on meego

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 13:06:05 CEST 2011

If i remember correctly, rather than libexiv2 not being present is the version
on meego being too old.

in this case is more a problem since i don't think a package in an extra
repository can override a core package.

given that this requirement is a real one, not just an error in the spec file,
the right thing to do would be trying to push an update of libexiv in meego
core itself, in the meantime libstreamanalyzer should have the metadata
extraction for jpegs not compiled :/