Plasma Active webbrowser

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 13:21:16 CEST 2011

On Tuesday 26 July 2011, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Hey notmart,
>
> On Thursday, July 21, 2011 18:35:19 Marco Martin wrote:
> > to resurrect this outrageously old thread,
> > i gave it a bit of love and here is how it appears now:
> > http://wstaw.org/m/2011/07/21/plasma-desktopoj2164.jpg
> >
> > in perfect style with the rest of the plasma active/contour ui
>
> Nice work :)
>
> I saw you also got multitouch working with it. Very cool. :)

for multitouch, semi bad news, at the moment it's shipped as a patch in the
meego rpm spec, because that qml part is not api stable (import
Qt.labs.gestures) so is incompatible between the meego build and the rest of
the universe,
as soon we can depend on Qt 4.8 (that will have a frozen gesture api) this
could come for everybody