Resource issues

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Fri Jul 22 12:36:40 CEST 2011

Hi all,

So, I've been able to reproduce the 'things that shouldn't show problem'
and I'll need help from all of you - when this happens, just note what is
written and the type that you get so that I can find out the common
denominator to put on the blacklist.

Currently, I think that blacklisting instances of rdf:Property would do
good.

The other issue of disappearing meta-data I wasn't still able to
reproduce.

Ch

--
There is a better way of life and it's not so hard to find
If you live and let the people in your world speak its mind