Single document in multiple activities

Fania Jöck fania.joeck at basyskom.de
Tue Jul 26 09:19:54 CEST 2011

Hi Ivan,

Resources, documents etc can belong to different activities, so if a
user clicks on those 2 same documents - what happens?
would the same document just open? If I am editing the document in one
activity and in the other not - would they differ then and we create 2
documents with the same name?

I actually never made up my mind about that - we might need some
discussion here.

Fania

--
Fania Jöck
Interaction Designer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str.7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 870589 122 | Fax: +49 6151 3969 736
fania.joeck at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer