packages updated

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Jul 25 23:32:54 CEST 2011

Hey all,

I've updated the Balsam KDE:Active packages on OBS. Normally, I don't notify
this list, but since this one is a pretty significant update, I thought I'd
do. Everything's still building, and it might not all pass at once, but I'll
be fixing up the fall-out in the next few days. (Also need to get 4.7.0 out,
so quite a bit of work right there.)

The packages contain especially one important fix to Nepomuk which is supposed
to make indexing work, also I've bumped the version to 4.7.0. Put that on top
of Linux 3.0 and you have some sweet version numbers ;-)

sebas