kdeworkspace for Plasma Active

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Jul 25 17:10:40 CEST 2011

On Monday, July 25, 2011 14:46:33 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> kcminit (used to initialize settings from control panels, such as mouse,
> cursors, access, system bell, hotkeys, style related settings, khtml
> plugins)

This one seems needed right now, or does this only apply to settings in the
user's homedir?

It sounds like removing it will make setting a default font, the empty mouse
cursor harder, or am I misunderstanding its role?

The other items on the list look good as far as I can tell. Thanks for weeding
through it!
--
sebas