Adding Source Services in KDE:Active?

Sascha Manns saigkill at opensuse.org
Sun Jul 17 13:48:00 CEST 2011

Hello Mates,

as i written in http://bit.ly/oFHssh i had tried out the Source Services
with calligra. The Result is very good. Instead of updatimg the local
git and upload it to OBS just a Click on "Run services now" do all the
needed work.

Now the question. If you would like, i can add this Services to the
Plasma Mobile Packages too. If you're interested in that, just say which
packages are the best to adding that Services.

The other thing in my mind are the packages "contour" and "share-like-
connect". ATM both packages are broken 'cause a rpmlint issue "suse-
filelist-forbidden-debuginfo". In normal cases this error shouldn't come,
because we have set the debuginfo flag project-wide. Does anyone know,
how to fix this?

So i wish all of you a nice weekend.
cu Sascha
--