re-orging plasma-mobile repository

Stefan Werden Stefan.Werden at open-slx.de
Mon Jul 11 20:36:14 CEST 2011

Aaron and Marco,

great work. I'v added a power of/suspend/logout app. Currentl we need something
like this for example for the wetab.

I'm not shure if this is the right place, but I just added it to the spreadsheed

regards,

Stefan

"Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo at kde.org> hat am 11. Juli 2011 um 18:42 geschrieben:

> hi...
>
> today marco, sebas and myself met on irc to clear up what is in plasma-mobile.
> the results were some changes being made to the contents of the repository
> (nothing earth-shattering, though) as well as a cataloging of what is in
> there:
>
> https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am2uzNh0KAtpdERkZ3NMZmg0U0l2azJrd0M1cGMwUXc&hl=en_US
>
> we have some more work to do on that cataloging, particularly in marking the
> maturity level of things.
>
> we even made progress on the "what to do with applet strip" issue and should
> have a Decision(tm) read for sharing on the list within the next day or two.
> we have a proposed solution and some of us are sleeping on it before we decide
> it's useful enough an idea to harrass the rest of you with it ;)
>
> --
> Aaron J. Seigo
> humru othro a kohnu se
> GPG Fingerprint: 8B8B 2209 0C6F 7C47 B1EA  EE75 D6B7 2EB1 A7F1 DB43

Dr. Stefan Werden
Managing Director
open-slx gmbh, HRB 25876,
Einsteinring 7, 90453 Nürnberg, Germany