re-orging plasma-mobile repository

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Jul 11 18:42:06 CEST 2011

hi...

today marco, sebas and myself met on irc to clear up what is in plasma-mobile.
the results were some changes being made to the contents of the repository
(nothing earth-shattering, though) as well as a cataloging of what is in
there:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am2uzNh0KAtpdERkZ3NMZmg0U0l2azJrd0M1cGMwUXc&hl=en_US

we have some more work to do on that cataloging, particularly in marking the
maturity level of things.

we even made progress on the "what to do with applet strip" issue and should
have a Decision(tm) read for sharing on the list within the next day or two.
we have a proposed solution and some of us are sleeping on it before we decide
it's useful enough an idea to harrass the rest of you with it ;)

humru othro a kohnu se