another branches reshuffling

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Jul 7 17:10:19 CEST 2011

On Thursday, July 7, 2011 16:46:38 Ivan Cukic wrote:
> I'll port all the changes to 4.7 branch, but I don't really want to deal
> with picking up the commits one by one - I'll just make one commit which
> 'ports'. Is it ok with everybody?

just keep in mind that the active-development/master branch needs to be able
to be merged eventually back into master. active-development/4.7 is probably a
throw-away effort (e.g. doesn't need to ever be merged into KDE/4.7) and so
this is probably ok. but let's not create messes for our future selves when we
eventually merge branches back into master :)

humru othro a kohnu se