Permission denied in obs

Stefan Werden stefan.werden at open-slx.de
Tue Dec 20 11:44:58 UTC 2011

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 14:07:10 +0100, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
>> On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 9:05 PM, Lamarque V. Souza
>> <lamarque at kde.org> wrote:
>> > I cannot send updates to obs:
>> >
>> > [lamarque at evolucao
>> ~/basyskom/obs/Project:KDE:Devel/kde-workspace]$ osc ci
> [...]
>> > Server returned an error: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
>> >
>> > no permission to execute command 'commitfilelist' for package
>> > kde-workspace
>> >
>> > Transmitting file data
>> >
>> > When are the permissions going to be restored? Or is this an
>> error?
>>
>> From the opensuse-buildservice IRC channel:
>>
>> The channel topic is "We know it is down and it will be worked on.
>
> Is this about the openSUSE OBS or the MeeGo one? I've removed the
> openSUSE
> project, since we're maintaining packages on open-slx OBS now.
We will open the open-slx OBS soon for plasma development. We still
need some testing etc. The was a very fast switch. Of cause we are
working on get some mer stuff in it. We are working with the mer-project
and it will take some time to sync and integrate everything.

The download repos for PA are availible on download.open-slx.com:
http://download.open-slx.com/balsam/professional/distribution/plasma-active/12.1/

regards,

Stefan