Patches for Plasma Active Two

Lamarque V. Souza lamarque at kde.org
Mon Dec 12 14:27:28 UTC 2011

Em Monday 12 December 2011, Sebastian Kügler escreveu:
> On Monday, December 12, 2011 14:58:13 Lamarque V. Souza wrote:
> >         I had to update ksmserver/qml-shutdowndlg to fix a bug. Please
> >
> > update active-two-patches.tar.bz2 and sorry for that.
>
> Okay, I'll have to update the patchset anyway, as there were a bunch of
> build fixes needed.
>
> BTW, the kwin-screenlocker branch didn't build at all, the header was
> completely outdated, and we are now having problems with it (shows a white
> screen, brings machine down). Are you really using this in the meego image,
> or what are you using for the screenlocker?

	I am using

QDBusMessage call = QDBusMessage::createMethodCall("org.kde.screensaver",
                                                       "/ScreenSaver",
                                                       "org.freedesktop.ScreenSaver",
                                                       "Lock");

	the call goes to the kscreenlocker process, which I think is part of
that patch. I have not checked this since it has always worked for me. I have
compiled kde-workspace today using obs. You can use kwin-screenlocker.diff
from there:

https://build.pub.meego.com/package/files?package=kde-
workspace&project=Project%3AKDE%3ADevel

--