Patches for Plasma Active Two

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Dec 12 14:09:59 UTC 2011

On Monday, December 12, 2011 14:58:13 Lamarque V. Souza wrote:
>         I had to update ksmserver/qml-shutdowndlg to fix a bug. Please
> update active-two-patches.tar.bz2 and sorry for that.

Okay, I'll have to update the patchset anyway, as there were a bunch of build
fixes needed.

BTW, the kwin-screenlocker branch didn't build at all, the header was
completely outdated, and we are now having problems with it (shows a white
screen, brings machine down). Are you really using this in the meego image, or
what are you using for the screenlocker?
--
sebas