Merge of some consolidation stuff and staging on build.pub.meego.com

Stephan Binner stephan.binner at basyskom.de
Fri Aug 19 09:01:28 UTC 2011

> I'm planning do merge a lot of changes form 'home:mdfe:Project:KDE:Expe
> rimental' into 'Project:KDE:Devel' in 'build.pub.meego.com' the next days.

Because Maurice is not available these days I did above merge yesterday.

> Please note, this changes will break the build of some existing packages
> on 'Project:KDE:Devel'. I plan to make them build again as soon as

All packages were adopted before (or quickly fixed after :-) the merge.

If you notice that something doesn't work/is not installable please tell.

> Im also planning to add inital packages from
> 'home:mdfe:Project:KDE:Experimental' to 'Project:KDE:Trunk' and
> 'Project:KDE:Trunk:Testing' OBS staging projects.

Those two projects have been populated by Maurice before his absence.

So everyone please use Project:KDE:Devel from now on and forget about
home:mdfe:Project:KDE:Experimental project (disabled and soon gone).

Bye,
   Stephan