marching towards 1.0

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 18:50:16 UTC 2011

On Friday 12 August 2011, Marco Martin wrote:
> * contour will be the default one and only interface, all moved to the
> plasma-mobile repository (the contour repo would get basically
> deprecated when the recommandations backend finally moves in the
> activity manager)

as first step towards this, in mart/activityscreenrename of the contour repo,
I've renamed the plugin of the activity screen
form org.kde.categorizedresources to org.kde.active.activityscreen
and removed all old test applet that had just fake data in them and weren't
used since a long time.
(the config file of the demo package should have that plugin renamed as well,
thing that i can do after the repos merge)

next step will be to move that, the home screen and the recommendations
package in the plasma-mobile repo (and be the real default default, seeing
people a bit confised about this;)

for this, i think things will go more smoothly if done after both the
repository is merged and the new activitymanager based recommendations backend
will be merged