adding an updated kernel to KDE:Active repo?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Aug 4 13:13:54 UTC 2011

On Thursday, August 4, 2011 10:53:50 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Big upsides of a new kernel: better performance, lower power consumption and
> most important of all: better odds of a working touchscreen. :)

i think that'd be a nice improvement as having all these repos and different
package install steps is not particularly smooth, at least not as smooth as
our goals would seem to dictate :)

if you do this, i think at BDS i'll probably re-install my wetab from scratch
(i have a USB key with the OS image on it..)

humru othro a kohnu se