questions/suggestions regarding the active project

Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos terietor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:43:47 CEST 2011

On Tuesday, April 12, 2011 03:32:49 PM Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Bugtracking is too static in this phase of the project. That will come
> later.

yes i understand

> > 2)active will replace the plasma-netbook in the future?
>
> No, plasma-netbook is mature and stable. We're not planning to break it (or
> plasma-desktop even).

i was refering after 9-10 and not now.

> > 3)why there isn't an entry about active at the community.kde.org?
>
> See http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active
>
> > suggestions:
> >
> > it would be great if you could add a page at the wiki which introduces
> > the devs of the project and what specificaly each one does.
>
> Follow planet KDE, or join our development. We're not interested to create
> rock-stars, but a desirable user experience. :)
>
> Cheers,

i see.

Which Qt/KDE technologies needed in order someone to contribute to active and
contour?

Moreover,is it necessary someone to have one of the 3 devices(the ones that
support active) in order to be able to give his 100% or not?

sebas thanks for answering my questions