questions/suggestions regarding the active project

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Apr 12 14:32:49 CEST 2011

Hi Giorgos,

I'm CC:ing the active at kde.org list, that is where discussion about Active is
happening. :)

On Tuesday, April 12, 2011 12:58:46 Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos wrote:
> first of all congratz to the coders of the project.
>
> questions:
>
> 1)why there isn't a section in the bugzillla about the active?

Bugtracking is too static in this phase of the project. That will come later.

> 2)active will replace the plasma-netbook in the future?

No, plasma-netbook is mature and stable. We're not planning to break it (or
plasma-desktop even).

See http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active

> suggestions:
>
> it would be great if you could add a page at the wiki which introduces the
> devs of the project and what specificaly each one does.

Follow planet KDE, or join our development. We're not interested to create
rock-stars, but a desirable user experience. :)

sebas