[WebKit-devel] kwebkitpart tarballs

Dawit A adawit at kde.org
Sun Mar 3 20:09:55 UTC 2013

Hi Max,

As I stated before when asked this question, the reason why I do not make
tarballs available is becuase I do not have the time and the kwebkitpart
project does not have the manpower (currently only me) to do it. As a
result, I will make announcements about newly tagged version being
available in KDE git repository.

There was a plan to try and make kwebkitpart part of kdebase so that it
will be automatically released with kdebase. I will try to start that
discussion again and perhaps in future KDE release kwebkitpart would simply
come as part of the  regular KDE release. Until then I am afraid it is up
to each distribution to create their packages from the tags in git.