Problem selecting and editing an entry in a Music Collection

Peter Mayes peter at petermayes.org
Tue Jan 16 13:31:23 GMT 2024

Within a few minutes of posting the issue below, I have found something
that triggers the behaviour.

When I fire up tellico, the left hand panel displays "Artist" (I think
this field is remembered from the previous run).

If I expand a few of the "Artists" and select several discs, the bottom
right correctly displays the chosen disc.

If I now use the pull-down to the left of the "Filter here..." box to
select another field to display on the left, e.g. "Label", expand a few
of the "Labels", and then try to select discs, the bottom right is NOT
updated, and I can end up editing the wrong disc.

Hope this is more helpful.

Best wishes -- Peter
--

--