Using Tellico do make a website

José Marcio Martins da Cruz jose.marcio.mc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 22:57:27 GMT 2024

Hello,

I'm trying to run tellico2html on a Linux Ubuntu box.

I got the error :

Can't locate Template.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Template module) ...

I'm not sure which package contains this module.  I installed

	libhtml-template-perl

But this doesn't solves the problem.

I'm not sure but it seems that this package must be used as HTML::Template, not "use Template" as in tellico2html.

Is this the same module you use ? Or it's just a different module name across distributions ?

Indeed this software seems to be very complete.

Best regards