Tellico 3.5.2 Released

Bruno Cornec bruno at musique-ancienne.org
Wed Oct 25 01:40:27 BST 2023

Robby Stephenson said on Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 09:20:08PM -0400:
>On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 7:22 PM Bruno Cornec <bruno at musique-ancienne.org>
>wrote:
>> While trying to build it for my Mageia 8 distron, I found an issue with
>> the kfilemetadata_version.h include which doesn't seem to exist with
>> kfilemetadata-5.76.0-1.mga8
>
>Ah, sorry, I didn't realize that was a new-ish part of kfilemetadata. Looks
>like it was added in 5.94. I can't verify directly, but see if this commit
>would fix things.
>https://invent.kde.org/office/tellico/-/commit/0b5e0551aa356db746a5603309603f57aae53171

Yep works like a charm for me !!
BTW I pushed tellico 3.5.2 to Mageia cauldron. And local rebuild seems
to work fine as well on Mageia 9.

Many thanks again for that fantastic tool I use nearly daily !
Bruno.
--
Des infos sur la musique ancienne  -- http://www.musique-ancienne.org
Des infos sur les logiciels libres -- http://www.HyPer-Linux.org