[Tellico-users] [bug] Tellico crash after deleting a field without category.

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Thu May 21 02:18:51 UTC 2015

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 12:46 PM, Xavier Brochard <xavier at alternatif.org> wrote:
> Tellico crash after deleting a field without category.
>
> Step to reproduce:
> create a new field and delete it. Cancel all error messages saying that you
> need a category. Then Tellico crash.
>
> Tellico 2.3.9
> on Debian Jessie i386.
>
> Sorry I don't have a useful backtrace because my slow internet access takes
> ages for downbloading debug packages. But if you can't reproduce the bug, I
> will download the dbg packages.

I can't reproduce the crash so far. I open the Fields Dialog, create a
new field, clear the category and click OK. The "Sorry" dialog pops up
and says the category can't be empty, and then I click OK, which
closes the dialog and the new field is not added. Are those the steps
you're following, or did I do something different?